What Tournament are you searching for?
Fellow IGBO members,
We have received several inquiries regarding IGBO Annual 2020 in Seattle Washington. President LeBlanc has been in contact with the Seattle committee and as of this release, there are no immediate plans to cancel the upcoming event in May. We will be monitoring the events of the coronavirus (Covid-19) as they continue to unfold daily. We assure you that first and foremost, the board of IGBO and the IGBO Annual 2020 committees first concern is the well-being of our members.
Like all events in life, we encourage our bowlers to make decisions based on what they feel is best for them. Should a bowler or a team decide not to attend, a full refund will be given. Nick Jasper, tournament director, is asking people to consider the following: “I would encourage you and your team to wait to see how things develop before deciding whether or not to come to Seattle. It’s still too early to understand how things will be that far out from today.”
If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to any member of the board or directly to the Seattle committee. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in May.
In Unity, Fellowship & Communication,