List at least two (2) references that can provide additional information about the nominee.
This nomination shouldn’t be a surprise for either the nominee or the references. Let them know so they can be prepared to provide additional information.
Please attach a sheet detailing their qualifications. Below are some guidelines for preparing your nomination:
- Tell us about the nominee. Provide detailed information (for example, when they started bowling, any offices held, any accomplishments while in that office, etc.).
- Describe in detail the characteristics you think make them a candidate for this award.
- What is their connection to IGBO? Are they active only on the local level for their
league/tournament or both? Do they take on roles within the organization (committees, leadership, board, etc.)?
- How does this person personify Fellowship in their actions and deeds?
- What are their community involvement/activities outside of bowling?
- We encourage you to include letters of support from friends, family, and co-workers, but please ensure that the letters provide specific details about their community involvement, not just that they are a wonderful person.
- If possible, include a recent photo of the nominee.
This section must be completed for follow-up by the Fellowship Committee (if necessary).